Electrician Poisoned by Carbon Monoxide While Working in House Danny Hooks/iStock/Thinkstock

Electrician Poisoned by Carbon Monoxide While Working in House

55-year-old Broca Celaya Gerardo was found in the basement of the home.

An electrician was found dead in a home in the Baltimore area with high levels of carbon monoxide. 55-year-old Broca Celaya Gerardo was found in the basement of the home when firefighters were called to the home undergoing renovations in Woodlawn.

According to a report from WBAL, the firefighters' gas meters sounded alarms when they entered the home, recording carbon monoxide levels as high as 482 parts per million. The alarms sound when gas levels reach 10 to 15 ppm.

Gerardo was part of a construction crew renovating the home. He stayed to work longer after the rest of the crew.

Hide comments

Comments

  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Publish