construction site

Electrician Burned at Nursing Facility Construction Site

He was tightening lug nuts connecting a main electrical line to a fuse box when something set off a flash.

An electrician was burned at a nursing facility construction site in Greenville, Ohio, yesterday morning. He was tightening lug nuts connecting a main electrical line to a fuse box when something set off a flash, burning his arms, according to WHIO.com.

The man's injuries are non-life-threatening, but he was transported via Careflight to Miami Valley Hospital. No fire or explosion was reported.

Hide comments

Comments

  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Publish