An electrician working at the National Bowling Stadium in Reno was electrocuted, a state OSHA official confirmed last week.
According to News4, circumstances leading to the electrocution remain under investigation. The victim was identified Wednesday as Brandon Warlitner, 33, of Reno. He was working for HardCore Electric LLC.
The Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority, which manages the National Bowling Stadium, declined comment on the death, citing the ongoing OSHA investigation.
A Go Fund Me page has been set up to accept donations on behalf of Warlitner's family.