The Washington Business Journal recently ranked the top 16 electrical contractors in the D.C. metropolitan area, 13 of which are Electrical Alliance contractors.
The Electrical Alliance is a cooperative effort between electrical contractors of the Washington, D.C. Chapter of National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) and skilled craftsmen of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW), Local Union 26.
The Electrical Alliance contractors on the list (based on 2015 Washington metro-area revenue) were:
- Power Solutions LLC - $253.88 million
- Dynalectric, an EMCOR Group Inc. Co. - $152.3 million
- Freestate Electrical Cos. - $141 million
- J.E. Richards Electric, Inc. - $122.05 million
- Mona Electric Group, Inc. - $112 million
- Rosendin Electric - $109.13 million
- Singleton Electric Co., Inc. - $82.25 million
- Power Services, Inc. - $48 million
- PerLectric, Inc. - $43.2 million
- Contemporary Electrical Services, Inc. - $33.91 million
- Heller Electric Co., Inc. - $26.37 million
- RTL Electric Co., Inc. - $21.4 million
- Adcock’s Systems LLC - $14.6 million
The 13 Electrical Alliance contractors on the Washington Business Journal’s list have worked on large-scale projects including the African American History and Culture Museum, Blue Plains Wastewater Treatment Plant, Ballou High School and many others.
“These Electrical Alliance contractors made the WBJ list because of their extraordinary efforts to deliver exceptional value and satisfaction to their customers,” said Andrew Porter, executive director, Washington, D.C. Chapter of NECA. “And, together, our 200 Electrical Alliance contractors are an important part of our economy, employing more than 7,000 IBEW workers in the region.”