The North Central Electric League (NCEL) recently announced tentative dates for its 2003 Success Training Program, designed to fulfill continuing education requirements for upcoming license renewal deadlines. The programs begin later this week and continue through March.
- The Application and Installation of NUM Cable According to the Code
– Jan. 16
- The Proper Application and Protection of Motors
– Jan. 23, 30 and Feb. 6
- Applications of Variable Frequency Drives
– Feb. 13
- NEC Art. 490: Medium Voltage Over 600V
– Feb. 20
- Tax and Legal Requirements for Small Business
– March 6
Additional information can be found at NCEL’s Web site, www.ncel.org.