Santa Ana, Calif.-based Orloff Electrical Engineering and Computer Services (OCSOFT) has launched a revised website designed for specialists in the field of electrical engineering and power management.
OCSOFT has been a long-time provider of engineering services for a number of applications including power plants, high-voltage sub-stations, overhead and underground transmission and distribution lines. In addition, the company has designed electrical systems for residential, commercial and industrial, including lighting for sports arenas and industrial — and has designed systems for security services.
A pioneer in the development of electrical industry calculation software for PC computers, the company offers a variety of packages which operate on machines running a 32-bit architecture.
Examples of these useful calculation packages include:
- Panel schedule automatic circuit and balancing
- Lighting calculations: zonal cavity method
- Voltage drop calculations
- Power factor improvement energy conservation
- Cost estimating
- Transmission line wood pole design calculations
- Cable pull, tension, and sidewall Pressure Calculations
- Grounding grid design calculations