A fire at a resin factory in Shelbyville, Ind., was caused by an accidental electrical short last week. The fire started in two electrical vaults inside two cabinets at Toray Resin.
The Shelbyville News reported that there was a lot of smoke, and firefighters did not know when the call came in that it was an electrical vault fire until the fire was out and the smoke cleared out. Three engines and one battalion truck (a total of 10 firefighters) were dispatched to the scene.
No injuries were reported, and there was no damage estimate provided.