Contractor Electrocuted at Home in Illinois seyitali/iStock/Thinkstock

Contractor Electrocuted at Home in Illinois

The Sheriff responded to a report that two men had fallen off of a roof at a home in the small southern White County village of Concord.

A contractor for a home supply store was electrocuted last week at a home in rural White County, Illinois. The Sheriff responded to a report that two men had fallen off of a roof at a home in the small southern White County village of Concord.

According to a report from the Evansville Courier Press, the two men were shocked after an extension ladder they used to access the roof had come into contact with a high-voltage power line. Both men were on the ground when officers arrived.

Jetzari Gonzalez, 23, was transported to the hospital where he was pronounced dead. His co-worker, Hector Gonzalez, 21, was airlifted from the scene to a hospital in Evansville where his condition is listed as stable.

Hide comments

Comments

  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Publish