Contractor Electrocuted at Indiana High School

Contractor Electrocuted at Indiana High School

He was working in a secluded area of the building near the south end of the high school.

A contracted electrical worker suffered a fatal electric shock at a high school in Fairmount, Indiana, earlier this week. He was working in a secluded area of the building near the south end of the high school. He was working on an air-handling unit, which is for heating and cooling in the south end of the high school, according to a report from The Herald Bulletin.

Aaron S. Firestine, 44, had removed the panel and climbed inside to work on the unit, and the coils electrocuted him. The report said he hadn’t been seen since he checked into the high school about 8 a.m. A maintenance worker walked to the secluded part of the building to ask the worker a question, found him unresponsive about 9 a.m. and called 911.

Hide comments

Comments

  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Publish