Electrician Shocked in Florida Condominium Building james steidl/iStock/Thinkstock

Electrician Shocked in Florida Condominium Building

The electrician was working in an isolated room on power meters last week.

An electrician was shocked and badly burned in an explosion at Anglers Cove Condominiums in Redington Shores, Fla. The electrician was working in an isolated room on power meters last week, according to a report from WFTS Tampa Bay.

The fire sent smoke through the first floor and up to the fourth floor. Thirty-five units are rented at Anglers Cove.  All of them were evacuated. The fire caused heavy smoke and water damage throughout the tower because the fire sprinklers went off.

As of the writing of this original news report, the electrician was at Tampa General Hospital being treated for burns.

Hide comments

Comments

  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Publish