ambulance Aaron Kohr/iStock/Thinkstock

Electrician Shocked in Pennsylvania While Working on Freezer Unit

He was working on an electrical junction box in the basement freezer unit when he was hurt.

An electrician was shocked earlier this week while working on a freezer unit for a planned supermarket in Allentown, Pa. He was working on an electrical junction box in the basement freezer unit when he was hurt, according to a report from The Morning Call.

A tile worker said that the electrician had severe burns on his hands and was unconscious after the accident. He was taken to hospital, and his condition has not been released. A Pennsylvania Power & Light utility technician was called to the scene and turned off power to most of the building.

Hide comments

Comments

  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Publish