Electrician Shocked at School Construction Site in Texas

Electrician Shocked at School Construction Site in Texas

The 25-year-old man bumped into something, causing the injury.

An electrician was shocked while working at a school construction site last week in Frisco, Texas. The 25-year-old man bumped into something, causing the injury, according to a report from CBS DFW.

Emergency crews arrived on scene and were able to revive the victim. He was transported by care flight to the hospital. The west Frisco school is under construction.

 

Hide comments

Comments

  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Publish