Girl Electrocuted at a Home in Georgia

Girl Electrocuted at a Home in Georgia

Kayla White was spending the night with her grandparents, who lived next door from her own home.

A 14-year-old Georgia girl died Sunday night when she was electrocuted in what officials are calling a tragic accident.

According to a report from News 4 Jax, Kayla White was spending the night with her grandparents, who lived next door from her own home. The report said that White was supposedly electrocuted when she touched a metal shed in between the two homes while walking on wet ground after overnight rains.

Officer Lance Jones with Glynn County Police Department reportedly arrived on scene around 10:45 a.m. on Sunday to find the Glynn County Fire Department trying to save the teenager. Officer Jones is also a certified electrician and was able to make the scene safe after a brief investigation, according to First Coast News.

Hide comments

Comments

  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Publish