Date: This webinar is now available On-Demand.
Duration: 1 Hour
Event Type: On-Demand Webinar
Assessing where you are now and mapping out where you want to be is critical to your success. Services, technology and automation are key in bridging that gap. In this webinar, we will discuss the benefits of cloud connected data center monitoring, different levels of monitoring and the potential effects on availability and efficiency.
Linking analytics into service dispatch is a new reality of automation and it can enable your data center to operate a peak performance. From assess, plan, design and build to commission, monitor, maintain, operate and optimize—technology enabled services can simplify your life, reduce costs and help tackle your technical and businesses challenges.
- How linking analytics into service dispatch can enable peak performance..
- How technology enabled services can simplify processes, reduces costs and help to tackle business challenges.
Now Available On Demand!
A data center or IT room uniquely alters the requirements of a building management system (BMS). This is primarily because of the criticality of IT and its dependence on facility infrastructure. IT’s reliance on power and cooling systems makes a BMS an important part of a larger data center infrastructure management (DCIM) solution that brings together Facilities and IT. The cooperation and information sharing better ensures uninterrupted and efficient operation.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How the requirements for building management are affected by the presence of a mission critical data center or IT room (data rooms)
- Key attributes to look for in an effective BMS system
- Common pitfalls of implementing and using a BMS for sites with IT
- Advice on how to avoid these pitfalls