IECRM has announced its 2014-15 Board of Directors that was elected at the IECRM Annual Business Dinner on Nov. 14 at the Sheraton DTC Hotel in Greenwood Village, Colorado. The IECRM event was supported by Premier Sponsor, Siemens Industry, Inc., and additional sponsors, Allcable, Inc., Milwaukee Electric Tool, and QED.
Announcing the IECRM Board of Directors:
- Pete Aden, Bauerle & Company, P.C. (Denver, CO)
- Sarah Corwin, Blueprint Skilled Services, LLC (Lakewood, CO)
- Chris Cumpton, Integrity Electrical Solutions, LLC (Englewood, Colorado)
- Rick Daggett, Six & Geving Insurance, Inc. (Lakewood, Colorado)
- Joe Dopler, Northern Electric, Inc. (Westminster, Colorado)
- Pete Farreny, Weifield Group Contracting (Denver, Colorado)
- Janet Martin, Bret’s Electric, LLC (Frederick, CO)
- Lenee Koch, LEI Companies, Inc. (Denver, Colorado)
- Paula Nolan, Siemens Industry, Inc. (Littleton, CO)
- Bob Purchase, Allcable, Inc. (Denver, Colorado)
- Jason Sharpe, Namasté Solar (Boulder, Colorado)
- Jeff Thompson, Encore Electric, Inc. (Englewood, CO)
The Board of Directors, composed of 12 energy contractors and industry businesses, is the overarching governing body of the chapter, focused on creating business opportunities and providing the programs that keep the electrical and energy industries thriving.
Over 120 guests attended the 2013 IECRM Annual Business Dinner, including Allcable, Inc., Crum Electric Supply, Encore Electric, Inc., Integrity Electrical Solutions, LLC, and QED, who purchased company tables. Other notable guests included Carlton Electric, Inc., Colorado Business Bank, Kenny Electric Services, and Matsuo Engineering. Participants in the 2014 IECRM Emerging Leaders Program, a leadership training program for energy industry professionals, enjoyed a special table at the event.