Klein Tools has selected six regional finalists for its annual Electrician of the Year award. The finalists were selected from nearly 600 applicants and were recognized for their commitment to professional achievement, safety excellence and community dedication.
On Oct. 5, the regional winners will be awarded with Klein Tools’ Ultimate Garage Package, and one deserving finalist will be named the Electrician of the Year receiving a customized 2015 Ford F-150 XLT Crew Cab.
Winners were chosen in six different regions across the U.S. (Northwest, West, Great Lakes, South, Southeast and Northeast).
The 2015 Electrician of the Year Regional Winners are:
- Region 1 “Northwest”: Mike Scott is the sole employee of his cable system business in Friday Harbor, Washington.
- Region 2 “West”: Robert Stuart has been a journeyman electrician for Strong Hold Engineering in California.
- Region 3 “Great Lakes”: Joey Hall of Somerset, Kentucky, owns and operates Diamond Electric
- Region 4 “South”: Nathan Guerrero is a journeyman electrician in Local 1141 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Region 5 “Southeast”: David “Keith” Taunton is from Cherry Log, Georgia
- Region 6 “Northeast”: Jason Robinson of Derry, New Hampshire, is construction engineer and safety leader at BCM Controls.