REO-USA offers the Sinus Filter Plus ++ to be used in any kind of application that requires safe mechanical continuous power and reliability. It enables suppressed interference not only on line cables to the motor, but also to earth conductors and feeds incurring bearing currents into the DC-link so that these may not cause any damage to the mechanical system.
Conforming to EN 61558-2-20, it has a rated voltage of V=3x500 V and insulation material class of T40/B. The advantages of the REO Sinus Filter Plus ++ include:
- Voltage distortion factor Uout <5%
- Reduces the need for a complex EMC Input Filter
- Use of unshielded cables
- No need for external line filters
- Lower magnetic stray field of motor conductors
- Compact and low noise construction