The electrician claimed that he had complained to managers within Nike -- and ultimately to government safety regulators -- that a Nike electrician apprenticeship program in Beaverton, Oregon, was allowing apprentices to do electrical work without...
Michael Knudsen died in August 2011 when he jumped off of a dock at the Duncan L. Clinch Marina, was shocked and subsequently drowned.
One contractor was critically injured with 40% of his body burned.
Authorities are investigating the fire, that happened at Tottenville High School that was first called in as smoke coming from an electrical panel.
The man was attempting to set up temporary power to the construction site and was electrocuted.
OSHA cited the tortilla manufacturer for exposing workers to unguarded machines and electrical hazards and for failing to implement lockout/tagout procedures to protect workers who service or maintain machines.
The cause of death was electrocution.