The Dannemiller Electric building, located in Doylestown, Ohio, caught fire last Monday just after midnight.
He was working on the wiring in a suite of offices on the seventh floor when he touched a live wire and the metal grid that supports the ceiling tiles.
Brian Kilgore filed with a Pennsylvania court, claiming that his managers failed to follow protocol to prevent the shock.
CSST perforation from high-voltage electric utility fault causes fire that ends in complete loss of livestock and barn.
OSHA initiated an inspection in November 2013 after a complaint and found one repeat and five willful violations.