It’s easy to go with what you know when it comes to electrical conduit options. PVC-coated steel conduit and fiberglass conduit have different properties, but many of the same uses. Fiberglass conduit is no longer the new kid on the block and its uses have changed dramatically in the last 10 years. Still there are misconceptions about this corrosion-resistant, lightweight product.
In this eBook you will learn:
- What the five myths are and uncover the real truths behind them
- How buying into these myths could be costing you money
- How debunking the myths can lead to a smoother project overall
- How Champion Fiberglass provided solutions in projects from wastewater treatment to chemical plants to transportation
- How to gain peace of mind and develop a comfort level to spec fiberglass conduit for your next project
Download the eBook.