Two Municipal Light and Power linemen out of Anchorage, Ak., are receiving treatment for injuries sustained during an electrical accident last week.
While working on a surface transformer, one of the cables “became energized” and shocked the two men, according to a report from KTVA CBS News. Both men, each in their late 20s to early 30s, were taken to a nearby hospital for treatment of burns to their hands.
The incident is being investigated as an industrial accident. Occupational Safety and Health Administration officials are also investigating.