Langhorne, Pa.-based E-Mon, LLChas launched a completely redesigned and enhanced Web site. Developed to help users find answers to questions quickly and easily, the new Web site includes major improvements in the areas of content, navigation and search functions.
"Because the Internet plays such an important role in our communication and customer service strategy, we've re-engineered our Web site to ensure that our key contractor, distributor, and engineering audiences can access crucial information faster and with greater ease than ever before, " says Don Millstein, president and CEO of E-Mon. "After tracking how our customers use the Web site, we've retooled our navigation system in a way that makes locating the desired information easier and faster, thus saving site visitors valuable time."
Organized in a logical, user-friendly format, major site sections include:
- Home Page: visitor welcome; quick navigation bar; company news; advanced search; links to latest energy industry news
- About: history of E-Mon; company directory of key personnel with contact information
- Products:metering products; software and systems; third-party solutions
- How to Buy: links to local distributors and installers
- FAQ: features, advantages and benefits of sub-metering, and other need-to-know topics
- Support: presale support; technical support; contacts
- News: case studies, press releases, technical articles