One child died, and another was injured as a result of electrocution at a rural Elm Creek, Neb., residence, according to a report by www.kearneyhub.com.
The children, ages 5 and 7, were injured on July 23 outside near a trailer on the rural property. The 7-year-old was transported to CHI Health Good Samaritan in Kearney, Neb., where she died shortly after arriving.
The 5-year-old received non-life-threatening injuries and also was transported to CHI Health Good Samaritan.
A preliminary investigation found a problem with an electrical connection on a fuel barrel that was on a trailer, which was located on the property.
Click here for the full article.