First responders stock image katifcam/iStock

Miami Construction Worker Possibly Electrocuted

Victim was working on elevator electrical system

As reported by wsvn.com, a construction worker died this past Tuesday after possibly being electrocuted at a high-rise building in Miami.

The victim was reportedly working on an elevator electrical system when a coworker noticed something was wrong and rushed to the man’s aid.

Despite immediately receiving CPR, the man was transported to a nearby hospital and pronounced dead.

Hide comments

Comments

  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Publish