Two electricians have been charged in the death of Raul Hernandez at a Houston hotel swimming pool. Police said shoddy work by the electricians led to Hernandez's electrocution. He died from his injuries a week after rescuing his family from...
Nathan E. Pruitt was working on a bathroom remodel project at the Standard Insurance Plaza when he touched a live, 270-V line.
This Code Article provides an alternative to the Division system rules used in Articles 502 and 503.
Why electrical contractors should self-perform lightning protection installations